HOKA ONE ONE®’s design approach has always been driven by what the runner needs to improve their performance, regardless of existing norms or technologies. The launch of Arahi with its J-Frame™ midsole in 2017 was no exception and has led the future of the stability running shoe. We call the approach Dynamic Stability, which supports by guiding the foot through its natural gait cycle, without employing traditionally rigid and unforgiving materials. This means you can enjoy HOKA ONE ONE®’s cushioned, lightweight ride without constrictions. The Arahi 2 brings all the innovative features from the original Arahi and adds an all-new breathable upper with a snug fit. The Arahi 2 offers a long, cool (and supportive) ride.
- Reflective heel provides additional visibility in low light
- Improved overlay placement provides improved breathability in the mid- and forefoot
- 3D puff print frame for additional lightweight, detailed support
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Firm EVA J-Frame™ for lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability