An all-new premium stability shoe, the GAVIOTA features superior cushioning along with new HOKA ONE ONE J-FrameTM technology. The HOKA J-FrameTM delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. Enhanced by our proprietary EVA/Rubber blend RMAT - which lends added durability to high wear areas this is an ideal shoe for the runner who wants to shake off the constrictions of traditional support shoes.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability ﾖ Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Arch-Lock Wings for Superior Mid-Foot Support with 3D Puff Print Frame for Additional Lightweight, Detailed Support
- RMAT J-FrameTM for Support, Rebound and Durability with Moderate Heel Bevel Provides Smooth Heel Transition
- Zonal Rubber Placement for Durability
- Weight: 8.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm Drop
W GAVIOTA MARLIN/DRESS BLUE - SHOES||WOMEN'S SHOES||STABILITY